Horus University as a private educational research institution seeks through its faculties, centers and specialized units the advancement of thoughts, science, development of values, reinforcement of national affiliation and the provision of specialized professions and technicians to satisfy the needs of different local and regional sectors of production and services.
Excellence and leadership in education, services and scientific research locally, regionally and internationally.
Code of conduct
- Quality and Distinction:
HUE is committed to quality criteria issued by the national authority for quality assurance and accreditation.
- Leadership and Teamwork Spirit:
HUE is committed to respect the role of individual and institutional leadership, which pushes the wheel of development, along with the importance of teamwork spirit.
- Equality and integrity:
HUE members are committed to the highest degree of honest, respect and profession’s ethics.
- Transparency and accountability:
All members of the university community are committed to respecting their values in all scientific and academic activities.
- Continuous learning:
The University is committed to supporting continuous learning within and outside the university community.
- Improving the competitive profile of the university through raising the institutional capacity.
- Supporting and reinforcement the educational system and achieving excellence in teaching and learning for Horus University students.
- Developing the capacity and skills of the staff and improving the provided services.
- Supporting and reinforcement the university partenerships with the civil society and global institutions. Developing the scientific research system to meet the society needs.
- Developing students’ skills of creative thinking , scientific research and entrepreneurship.